The EDC (Every Day Carry) Kangaroo leather sharpening strop is bound to make your sharpening process easier for your knives and cutting tools.
Perfect for EDC gear and travel.
Suitable from beginner to advance the strop will be able to bring back the edge to razor sharp.
A strop is a fantastic tool to rejuvenate a dull edge with little work needed.
The strop has Australian high quality Kangaroo leather that has been meticulously chosen by our team in Sydney to only offer the best performance.
Characteristics of Kangaroo leather:
The hide has a low fat content and a very thin grain layer, so it is very strong for its thickness.
The leather is lighter and stronger than most other leathers out there. it also tends to darken quicker with use and is generally more expensive.
Generally Kangaroo leather will provide a harder stropping surface and not over convex the bevel, this is great for blades with very specific angles of sharpness.
- Total length – 14 cm (5.5 inches)
- Length of the leatherworking part – 14 cm (5.5 inches)
- Working width of the leather – 3.5 cm (1.37 inches)
- Base material – Australian Redwood
- Leather material - Australian premium Kangaroo hide
- Rope material - Australian premium Cow Hide
The EDC strop is a fantastic gift for any occasion.
Pair it up with our Strop Pastes for premium performance